LOVE IS A DANGEROUS GAME



PROLOGUE
Is it a darkly passionate tale of love? Or should we call it a highly original gothic story?

On a cold evening, in the house of Mr. John and Mrs. Miller Pugh. Phillip and Patrick had formed the habit of bickering over one stuff or the other, “Patrick common give it to me or I..........................
“Look at this thing that I know when he was delivered”.
“Will you stop this and get inside, ah! As old as you are Patrick, you are still exhibiting childish attitude, fighting with your brother over useless items.
Mr. John step inside the sitting room at the same time with a 16yrs old pretty girl.
Shontel is a fair pretty girl whose family died in a ghastly accident. That incident has remained crystal clear in her mind. Although she was 12 then.
Mr. John had discussed the issue of adopting a girl with his wife. Mrs. Miller who has no daughter of her own. She has always argued with her husband seriously on this worrisome issue as she has termed it.
‘Darling, if I can’t have a daughter of my own, “if I can’t mother a girl, will you also deny me the love of a daughter’. Miller asked rhetorically.

WATCH OUT FOR EPISODE ONE (1)
TO FIND OUT THE DANGEROUS GAME WHICH LOVE IS.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LOVE IS A DANGEROUS GAME

Love is a dangerous game, Episode 2